Odyssey® eFileWA allows filers to easily open court cases and e-file documents to courts anytime and from anywhere — 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. E-filing court documents significantly streamlines the case filing process and provides benefits to both the filer and the court.
How E-Filing Works
eFileWA delivers electronic filing via a secure web portal for attorneys, self-represented litigants, and government agencies. You don’t need any unique software, middle-ware or hardware — all you need is internet access and a browser.
eFileWA manages the flow of information among filers, clerks, court personnel, and judges:
- Filer submits documents online to participating courts in Washington
- eFileWA delivers documents to the court
- Clerks accept or reject submissions
- Access filer documentation
- Frequently asked questions
- Getting started training videos
- Self-service support
Courts realize cost, time, and resource savings by reducing the need to print, copy, store, deliver, and file legal documents.
To learn how your court can offer e-filing with Odyssey eFileWA, contact us at email@example.com.